Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Awakenings Poster Shoot!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 2:02 AM

I've been super lax about updating this, so here I am updating my blog at 1 in the morning. The nice thing is is that the studio in our new apartment has a huge window right beside my computer, so I don't have to feel like a recluse while editing, and can sit here late at night and listen to the rain come down. So nice! Sunday was a fantastic day, most of it spent in the foresty goodness that is Chilliwack Lake.

On July 11 - 15 Bootstrap Theatre is presenting Awakenings and in keeping with the title theme, we brought a four poster bed out into the woods. Here are a couple of shots I'm currently messing around with, like the Sarah Sovereign Photography facebook page to see any new ones posted, or to see new creative shoots! {PS: How awesome is is the clothing?!}

Thank you to everyone who came out and helped, posed and/or braved the cold! Thank you to Becky for the use of her awesome four poster bed!

Awakenings Poster Shoot
 
Awakenings Poster Shoot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails